Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K & Litra Pro Kit
Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K & Litra Pro Kit
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
Announcing the all Blackmagic Pocket Cinema CameraåÊ4K, a handheld digital film camera with full 4/3 HDR sensor, dual native ISO with up to 25600 ISO for incredible low light performance as well as 13 stops of dynamic range. It also eliminates expensive external recorders, as it features a unique new USB-C Expansion Port, which allows customers to record using the internal SD/UHS-II and CFast recorders or directly to the same external disks they will use for editing and color correction.åÊ
The revolutionary Blackmagic Pocket Cinema CameraåÊ4K is the handheld digital film camera that customers have been asking for. ItåÊpacks incredibly high end imaging and professional features into a portable and affordable design that can be used anywhere. The compact body style isåÊperfect for shooting independent films and documentaries, fashion shows, travel blogs, web videos, weddings, corporate video, sports and muchåÊmore.
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema CameraåÊ4K features a full size 4/3 HDR sensor with native 4096 x 2160 resolution and 13 stops of dynamic range foråÊtrue digital film quality. The full size of the 4/3 sensor is designed to perfectly match MFT lenses so the crop factor is greatly reduced, giving customers a wider field of view. It also features dual native ISO with up to 25600 ISO for incredible low lightåÊperformance.
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema CameraåÊ4K is packed with features such as a MFT lens mount, large 5 inch touchscreen monitor, 10-bit ProRes and 12-bit RAW recording, 3D LUTs, 4 built in microphones, mini XLR audio input with phantom power, Bluetooth wireless camera control, HDMI on set monitoring output and more. The latest Blackmagic Design color science lets customers shoot images that are far better than DSLR cameras and even better than professional digital film cameras costing tens of thousandsåÊmore.
Designed using a space age carbon fiber polycarbonate composite, the body of the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema CameraåÊ4K is extremely strong and light. The carbon composite material consists of a high strength polymer that‰۪s reinforced with carbon fibers. This gives the camera body incredible strength and rigidity to help protect it from accidental knocks and drops which can often result in damage. The handheld design features a multi function grip which has logically placed buttons and dials that allow super fast access to essential shooting functions such as recording start/stop, still photos, ISO, shutter, aperture, white balance, power andåÊmore.
Fourth generation Blackmagic Design color science lets customers shoot HDR images in film, video and new extended video modes. The new extended mode combines the latitude of digital film with an optimized video file. This gives customers working on fast turnaround projects an ideal solution for shooting great looking images that don‰۪t need a lot of color correction or post productionåÊwork.
Images can be recorded onto standard SD cards, faster UHS-II cards or CFast 2.0 cards in either ProRes or RAW formats. The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema CameraåÊ4K can record 4K images at up to 60 frames per second and windowed HD at up to 120 frames per second. It‰۪s also the first camera that lets customers record directly onto the same exact external USB-C media drives they use for editing and color correction. That means customers can turn projects around much more quickly because they don‰۪t have to transfer files. All they need to do is unplug the USB-C drive and then connect it to their computer to startåÊediting.
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema CameraåÊ4K uses the same MFT (Micro Four Thirds) lens mount as the original Pocket Cinema Camera so customers can use the investment in lenses they already own. The MFT mount is extremely flexible and allows for different lens adapters so customers can also use PL, C, EF and other types of lenses from manufacturers such as Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Leica and evenåÊPanavision.
The rear of the camera features a large bright 5 inch touchscreen that makes it easy to frame shots and accurately focus. It also uses the same Blackmagic OS as URSA Mini so customers can use simple tap and swipe gestures to adjust settings, add metadata and view recording status. OnåÊscreen overlays make it easy to see recording parameters, status, histogram, focus and peaking indicators, and playback controls. In addition, 3D LUTs can be applied for both monitoring andåÊrecording.
For audio, the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema CameraåÊ4K features multiple built in microphones with an extremely low noise floor, a mini XLR input with 48 volts of phantom power to connect professional lapel and boom mics, and a 3.5mm stereo audio jack for connecting different types of video camera microphones. The high quality built in audio recording means customers don‰۪t have to carry around a separateåÊrecorder.
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema CameraåÊ4K also includes a full size HDMI connector which can output HDR video as well as a clean 10-bit video feed with optional on screen overlays. There‰۪s also an innovative high speed USB-C Expansion Port for adding external accessories such as flash drives and an SSD for external recording. The camera uses standard LP-E6 batteries and can be charged via USB-C or the locking DC power connector, which protects the camera from being accidentally unplugged during aåÊshoot.
‰ÛÏCustomers love the original Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera and have been asking us for a 4K version,‰ said Grant Petty, Blackmagic Design CEO. ‰ÛÏWe‰۪ve listened and built a camera that combines all of our newest ideas and customer feedback from the previous model! TheåÊBlackmagic Pocket Cinema CameraåÊ4K is exciting because it packs so much technology into an incredibly small design. We feel it will go well beyond what customers expected. It‰۪s perfect for anyone that needs a truly professional ultra compact digital film camera. ThisåÊis not a consumer camera that's trying to do high end work, it‰۪s a true high end camera designed for high endåÊwork.‰
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema CameraåÊ4KåÊFeatures
- Full size 4/3 sized sensor with native 4096 x 2160 resolution sizedåÊsensor.
- Compatible with extremely high quality Micro Four ThirdsåÊlenses.
- Super wide 13 stops of dynamic range allows capture for high end feature filmåÊlook.
- Up to 25600 ISO for incredible low lightåÊperformance.
- Carbon fiber polycarbonate composite body which makes it lightweight, portable andåÊdurable.
- Multi function grip for quick access to recording start/stop, still photos, ISO, shutter, aperture, white balance, power andåÊmore.
- Built in SD, UHS-II and CFast cardåÊrecorders.
- USB-C expansion port allows longer duration recording directly to an external SSD or flashåÊdisk.
- Standard open file formats compatible with popular NLE software such as 10-bit ProRes and 12 bitåÊRAW.
- Features full size HDMI output for monitoring with camera status graphicåÊoverlay.
- Professional mini XLR input with 48 volts of phantom power for connecting to proåÊmicrophones.
- 3.5mm audio jack, headphone jack, and locking DC 12 volt poweråÊconnection.
- Built in 5‰ LCD touchscreen allows accurate focus when shootingåÊ4K.
- LCD supports on screen overlays including status, histogram, focus peaking, and transportåÊcontrols.
- Records 4K images at up to 60 frames per second and windowed HD at up to 120 frames peråÊsecond.
- 3D LUTs can be applied for both monitoring andåÊrecording.
- Blackmagic OS as used in URSA Mini and URSA BroadcaståÊcameras.
- 4th generation Blackmagic coloråÊscience.
- Supports remote camera control viaåÊBluetooth.
- Includes full license for DaVinci Resolve Studio editing, color, visual effects and audio poståÊproduction.
BEST IN CLASS LED
- 1200 Lumen / 675 Lux @ 1M / 75 Lux @ 3M
- 95 CRI
- Full Spectrum LEDs. No green spike. Enhanced Red Spectrum
- Adjustable Color Temperature 3000 - 6000k
- Factory Calibrated LEDs to +/- 100k accuracy
- Flicker free at all Sutter angles
- 0-100% fully dimmable light
- Blended/smooth lux beam (No center hot spot)
- Ultra Rugged Aluminum Body
- Waterproof to 30m / 90ft
- 810G MIL SPEC
- 2 x 1/4 20 Standard Camera Mounts
- DSLR Shoe Mount
WIRELESS & MANUAL OPERATIONS
- Intuitive OLED Display & Controls
- App Control (Apple/Android)
- Wireless Single & multiple light control
- Factory & user defined presets
INTELLIGENT POWER SOLUTIONS
- Standard Micro-USB charge port
- Use cordless or with external power
- Built-in Lithium-Ion Rechargeable
- Battery Battery life 10 hrs @ low / 45 mins @ max
- Intelligent power & thermal management
DIMENSIONS & OTHER SPECS
- 700mm x 50mm x 30mm (2.75in x 2in x 1.2in)
- 170 grams / 6 oz.
- 70å¼ beam angle
- 10 hour battery run time
- Micro-USB Charge Port