8-Port Internal 6Gb SAS/SATA to x8 PCIe 2.0 RAID Adapter, Low Profile,
8 Port Internal 6Gb/s SAS/SATA RAID Adapter
Model No. ESAS-R608-000 ESAS-R608-C00
ATTO ExpressSAS® R608 6Gb/s SAS/SATA RAID Adapters add high-performance RAID protection to internally-connected direct attached SAS and SATA storage. Delivering significant advancements in performance and flexibility with enterprise-class features, ExpressSAS® 6Gb/s SAS/SATA RAID adapters provide the industry's largest ECC protected cache memory in an affordable RAID solution for general IT and media and entertainment environments.
Optional CacheAssure module provides users with data protection against power loss while maintaining high performance.
he ExpressSAS® R608 RAID adapter provides 6Gb/s SAS/SATA connectivity to Direct Attached Storage via 8 internal ports. With transfer rates of up to 1200MB/s per port, the R608 is well suited for high-bandwidth workflows, such as digital content creation, streaming video and audio, transactional databases, and email and Web servers.
The R608 combines advanced engineering and innovative features to ensure smooth data transfers and consistent performance. Leveraging ATTO's market-tested RAID stack and exclusive latency management features, the R608 helps customers create, share and protect data and digital assets more effectively.
- 8 internal ports in a low-profile form factor
- 1GB ECC protected cache memory
- 8x PCIe 2.0 / PCIe 3.0 compatible host connection
- 9.6GB/s throughput in full-duplex mode
- SAS 2.0, SAS, SATA II, SATA connectivity
- Supports RAID Levels 0, 1, 4, 5, 6, 10 50, 60 and DVRAID™, an advanced RAID level for digital video environments
- Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology
- DriveAssure™ Technology
- CacheAssure™ Technology
- Adaptive Path Optimization available to provide redundancy in storage connections
- Data Recovery Mode for additional data protection
- Supports up to 256 end devices
- Windows®, Linux and macOS® driver support
- Easy-to-use GUI-based configuration utility
- Thunderbolt-aware driver
- 3-year standard product warranty
TechnologyAdvanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology — Latency-management technology that controls the acceleration of data transfers to move large amounts of data faster and more efficiently.
View ADS™ Technology Brief
DriveAssure™ Technology — Drive assessment and latency management technology that prevents premature drive failures to ensure uninterrupted access to data.
View DriveAssure™ Technology Brief
CacheAssure™ Technology — NV cache data protection module providing a maintenance-free solution that safeguards against the loss of cached data during a power or system failure.
View CacheAssure™ Technology Brief
Data Recovery Mode — Mechanism that increases the probability of fully or partially recovering data that is lost due to a disk failure and offline RAID group.
Solution Briefs - IT
- Tech Brief - Adaptive Path Optimization™
- Tech Brief - Advanced Data Streaming™ HBAs
- Tech Brief - Balance Performance and Capacity with RAID 50-61
- Tech Brief - DriveAssure Data Recovery Mode
- Tech Brief - DriveAssure Guaranteed Latency
- Tech Brief - ExpressSAS® Read Direct
- Tech Brief - PowerCenter Pro RAID
- Tech Bulletin - ATTO ExpressSAS® 6Gb RAID Adapter Guarded Rebuild and Improved Media Scan
Solution Briefs - General
- Installing ATTO Drivers for Mac OS X
- Installing ATTO Drivers for Windows
- Product Overview - ExpressSAS® SAS/SATA RAID Adapters
- Success Story - Biscardi Creative Media
- The ATTO Difference - Advanced Data Streaming™
- The ATTO Difference - CacheAssure™
- The ATTO Difference - DriveAssure™
- Tutorial - ATTO CacheAssure™ Installation
- Updating ATTO Firmware on Mac OS X
- Updating ATTO Firmware on Windows
- Manual - ExpressSAS® 12Gb & 6Gb SAS/SATA HBAs
- Manual - ExpressSAS® 6Gb SAS/SATA HBA and RAID Adapters Getting Started Guide
- Manual - ExpressSAS® 6Gb SAS/SATA RAID Adapter CacheAssure Getting Started Guide
- Manual - ExpressSAS® RAID Best Practices Guide
- Manual - Utilities