Blackmagic Design DeckLink 4K Pro 12G-SDI Video Capture & Playback Card
Boasting dual 12G-SDI inputs and outputs, Blackmagic Design's DeckLink 4K Pro can capture and play back video with resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 at 25 fps and UHD (3840 x 2160) at 60 fps. The Decklink 4K Pro can be used in many different workflow scenarios which require high-resolution video, such as live grading on-set, color grading for cinema, or for video capture in-studio. Included with the DeckLink 4K Pro is a software bundle which includes standalone capture/playback software as well as plugins for compatibility with popular software suites so you can fit the DeckLink into your workflow.
- Acquisition for Editing
- DeckLink works with many popular editing suites and provides high-quality connections to handle many kinds of video formats. Connect dual link 12G-SDI to the DeckLink 4K Pro for Ultra HD 4K, 4:4:4, 2160p60, or stereoscopic 3D capture and playback within your editing software. If your software does not support direct capture from DeckLink cards then simply use the included Media Express software to capture to a wide range of compressed and uncompressed video formats. DeckLink can also be used for monitoring, allowing you to connect client monitors to the DeckLink video output to preview work on big screen televisions and projectors. DeckLink supports Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, DaVinci Resolve, Premiere Pro CC, and, with its WDM driver, other Windows editing suites as well.
- On-Set Acquisition
- When working on-set with DaVinci Resolve, you can use Resolve Live to grade live from your camera's output. Resolve Live allows you to add nodes and correctors live and then store grades to link up with the camera media later in post-production. You can also use the DeckLink 4K Pro to capture from cameras into specific file formats, so you can use live capture to prepare media in real time for your post-production workflow. DeckLink works with many formats natively and new file formats and codecs can be added as third party plugins later on should you require them.
- Live Streaming
- DeckLink cards are fully compatible with popular video streaming platforms such as Flash Media Encoder, Wirecast, Livestream Procaster, and Resolume Avenue 4, so you can broadcast live to online viewers. The DeckLink 4K Pro can also act as a computer interface to capture directly from cameras or live production switchers and then integrate the final video output into your live streaming workflow for creating high quality live, or on-demand broadcasts for the web of sporting events, webcasts, podcasts, or concerts.
- Color Grading
- With the DeckLink 4K Pro, you can output live uncompressed Ultra HD 4K resolution video. Working together with grading suites such as DaVinci Resolve, the DeckLink 4K Pro lets you live grade to precision broadcast monitors or video projectors for a professional and client friendly color grading experience.
- Live Studio Production
- DeckLink 4K Pro's dual SDI outputs can be used for generating fill and key output from graphics and animations, or direct from Photoshop CC with the included plug in. Generate titling and graphics for live production on workstations and then send them to a switcher in real time. For streaming or capture in professional video formats, DeckLink cards can simply connect to the live production switcher's SDI video output.
- Color Space Conversion
- The DeckLink 4K Pro offers real-time color space conversion on output to match your display hardware.
- 3D Processing
- Inputs and outputs can be set to accept/output dual-stream left and right eye information.
- Standards Conversion
- The DeckLink 4K Pro features a built in, high quality hardware up/down/cross-converter to output your video in the standard you desire. It can down-convert Ultra HD to HD or HD to SD in real time. HD down-converted to SD can be set to output in letterbox, anamorphic 16:9, and center cut 4:3 styles. Up-conversion can be performed to output SD footage in 720HD or 1080HD on playback. The up-converted SD signal can be framed in 4:3 pillarbox, 14:9 zoom and 16:9 zoom. The DeckLink 4K Pro can also cross-convert HD standards. 720HD can be converted to 1080HD and vice versa.
- Real Time Effects
- The DeckLink 4K Pro supports the following effects in real-time:
Final Cut Pro X internal effects, Premiere Pro CC Mercury Playback Engine effects, Avid Media Composer internal effects, and DaVinci Resolve.
- PCI Express 2.0 x8 Interface
- Dual 12G-SDI I/O
- Supports DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) up to 25p
- Supports UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) up to 60p
- Single & Dual Link 4:4:4/4:2:2 Signals
- Reference Input
- Compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Includes SD Card with Software & Plugins