Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini - 12G-SDI to Quad SDI Converter
Convert 12G-SDI to Quad Link SDI so you can connect the latest 12G-SDI Ultra HD equipment with Quad Link Ultra HD equipment. Also allows Ultra HD SDI to be separated into four HD SDI outputs for using regular HD displays for creating video wall style displays. Includes 12G-SDI loop through and support for both Level A and Level B 3G-SDI equipment.
The all new Teranex Mini converters make building facilities and supporting all different types of video equipment easier than ever before. Teranex Mini is perfect for broadcast installations because they can be rack mounted and the optional front panel lets you see what's being converted on the screen! They can even be remote managed over ethernet. Their compact size makes them great for portable racks at live events or in broadcast trucks, plus they have professional XLR audio connections for connecting to mixers and other audio gear! You can even use them in editing and color grading suites to drive big screen displays and projectors!
Teranex Mini converters feature cutting edge, multi rate 12G-SDI technology that's 8 times faster than regular HD-SDI. 12G-SDI is multi rate so it will automatically detect and change between all SD, HD and Ultra HD video formats instantly, so you can connect Teranex Mini to all of your existing SD and HD equipment. 12G-SDI supports high frame rate Ultra HD up to 2160p60 on a single BNC cable so you can work in Ultra HD and keep your high frame rate production workflow for fast moving sports and action programming.
- SDI Video Input: 1 x 12G-SDI SD/HD/2K/4K auto switching.
- SDI Video Output: 4 x 3G-SDI outputs
- Multi Rate Support: Automatic switching between SD/HD/2K and 4K
- Updates and Configuration: USB or Ethernet
- Re-Clocking: Yes
- SD Format Support: 525/29.97 NTSC, 625/25 PAL
- HD Format Support
- 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60.
- 2K Format Support
- 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25.
- Ultra HD Format Support
- 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30, 2160p50, 2160p60,
- 4K Format Support
- 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30.
- SDI Compliance
- SMPTE 259M, 292M, 296M, 372M, 425M, ST-2081 & ST-2082
- SDI Video Rates
- SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition, high definition level A and level B 3G-SDI, 6G-SDI and 12G-SDI.
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24-bit.
- SDI Color Space: YUV & RGB
- Software Control: Mac OS X and Windows software upgrade via USB and Ethernet.
- Internal Software Upgrade: Via included updater application.
- Settings Control
- Basic Settings Control: Mini Switches, USB and Ethernet via free software utility.
- Optional Front Panel Control: Front mounted Smart Panel with LCD, rotary knob and six settings buttons.
- Power Requirements
- Power Supply: 1 x built-in international AC power supply with IEC C14 inlet. IEC Power cable required. 90 - 240V AC Input.
- Power Over Ethernet: Can be powered via 48V DC using PoE+ (power over ethernet).
- Power Consumption: 16 Watts
- Operational Voltage Range: 90 - 240V AC
- Environmental Specifications
- Operating Temperature: 0°to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°to 60°C (-4° to 140°F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Teranex Mini - 12G-SDI to Quad SDI
- Software SD Card
- 3 year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.