ikan FLY-X3-Plus 3-Axis Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer with GoPro Mount & Extra Battery
The FLY-X3-Plus from ikan is a motorized 3-axis powered gimbal designed to keep your smartphone level as well as isolate it from hand shake. It features a 6-axis Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) that levels and anticipates the operator's movements for smooth footage. Between the included mounting adapters, you can attach small and large smartphones up to 3.6" wide, such as the iPhone 6 Plus and Galaxy S5, as well as the GoPro HERO4 and HERO3 action cameras. This kit version includes a second magazine-type battery, allowing you to quickly swap one out for the other and shoot for extended periods.
The FLY-X3 stabilizes footage shot with your smartphone although it is not designed to hold your smartphone perfectly still; rather it compensates for shake when moving and provides an organic-looking stabilized shot.
- Key Features
- Includes mounts for small and large phones up to 3.6" wide, and the GoPro HERO4 and HERO3
- Supports iPhone 6 Plus and Galaxy S5
- Electronic stabilization of pan, tilt, and horizon axes
- Combines 6-axis IMU, 3-axis accelerometer, and 3-axis gyroscope to achieve smooth movement while keeping your phone/GoPro level
- 3 to 10 second self-calibration
- Two swappable magazine-type, toolless 15Wh LiPo batteries, each with a 3-hour run-time
- Counterweight included