JVC GY-HM200HW House of Worship Streaming Camcorder
The JVC GY-HM200HW House of Worship Streaming Camcorder enables you to overlay text and lower thirds graphics and stream from the camcorder without needing a computer. It also provides 4K Ultra HD recording and professional features in a versatile, handheld form factor. Featuring a 1/2.3" backside-illuminated sensor that supports Ultra HD (3840x2160) resolution video at 24/30p, and 8-bit 4:2:2 Full HD 1080p video from 24p to 60p. You can also record at 120 fps in HD for slow motion effects. The camcorder is equipped with a 12x zoom lens that provides a 35mm equivalent focal range of 29.6 to 355mm, with a 24x dynamic zoom mode available when recording HD video. Designed to fit into professional workflows, the camcorder comes complete with dual XLR audio inputs, 3G-SDI and HDMI outputs.
When equipped with an optional Wi-Fi or 4G LTE modem, the GY-HM200HW becomes a streaming camcorder that allows you to deliver a live video feed in the field directly from the camcorder. Through its dual codec support, the camcorder can stream live HD video to hardware decoders, Facebook, YouTube, USTREAM, Sunday Streams, Worship Channels or JVC's own VIDEOCLOUD, while simultaneously recording video internally to SDHC/SDXC media cards. You can stream with the overlay while simultaneously recording with or without the overlays. A variety of streaming protocols, including RTMP, allows delivery to popular streaming websites and content delivery networks (CDN). For composing and monitoring video, the camcorder features a 3.5" LCD and a 0.24" viewfinder, both with a smart focus assist function. Additional features found on the camcorder include built-in ND filters, built-in stereo microphone, wired remote control support, and nine assignable function buttons. A top handle unit, which includes the XLR audio box, comes included, along with a 7.4 VDC 4900mAh battery and AC adapter.
Note: External microphone not included.
- 4K Ultra HD Recording at 150Mbps
- The camcorder records up to 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) video at 24/30p to UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) memory cards at 150 Mbps. Please note that title and graphic overlays that are recorded on your 4K image are not available through the live 4K HDMI output.
- Live 4K HDMI Ouput
- Connect a 4K Ultra HD monitor with a single HDMI cable and view the camera's live 4K signal. You can also playback recorded files directly from the camera. Additionally, the camcorder downconverts UHD signals to standard HD for output through the built-in SDI or HDMI connectors. Please note when outputting 4K live throughthe HDMI connector, titles and graphic overlays will not display.
- Full HD Recording at 50Mbps
- The camcorder records broadcast-quality 4:2:2 Full HD 1080p signals up to 60p at 50 Mbps, as well as 4K and SD video resolutions. this makes it an ideal camera for House of Worship work as it is backwards compatible with previous protects and ready for 4K today.
- Web Friendly Proxy Recording
- Lower resolution H.264 files (480x270p and 960x540p) may be recorded simultaneously with Full HD files. These files are significantly smaller than HD files, making them more suitable for immediate posting to the web. A file recorded in the 960x540 mode is approximately 1/10th the size of a Full HD file recorded at 35 Mbps, and therefore takes a fraction of the time to post. The smaller files may be quickly imported to an iPad for easy editing using iMovie or Pinnacle Studio.
- Advanced Streaming Technology
- When equipped with an optional Wi-Fi or 4G LTE high-speed broadband modem, the camcorder can deliver a live video stream directly to Facebook, YouTube, USTREAM, Sunday Streams, Worship Channels or JVC's own VIDEOCLOUD, while simultaneously recording HD video internally to SDHC/SDXC memory cards. Transmission at selected resolutions and bitrates is possible independent of the recording mode. The GY-HM200 offers a range of streaming options from basic point-to-point to cloud streaming with advanced error correction.
- Key Features
- 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) recording (150 Mbps, 24/30p) to SDXC (UHS-I U3) cards
- 4:2:2 Full HD (24-60p) recording at 50 Mbps
- 3G-SDI and HDMI outputs (Live 4K output via HDMI only)
- 2 position ND filter (1/4, 1/16)
- 2-channel XLR audio inputs with phantom power
- Built-in stereo microphone
- Dual SDHC/SDXC slots enable dual, backup, and continuous recording
- Advanced JVC streaming engine compatible with USTREAM, Wowza Streaming Engine, and Zixi
- IP network remote control, remote viewing, metadata editing, FTP clips (with optional network connection and adapter)
- 3.5-inch color LCD display (920K pixel)
- 0.24-inch color viewfinder (1.56M pixel)
- Smart focus assist function on LCD and viewfinder
- Wired remote control supported
- 9 user button assignable functions
- Includes handle unit, SSL-JVC50 7.4V battery, and AC adapter
|Image Sensor||1/2.3" CMOS sensor
Total Resolution: 12.4 Megapixel
|Shutter Speed||1/6 to 1/10,000|
|Gain||0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24 dB, Lolux (30,36 dB), AGC|
|ND Filters||Clear, 1/4, 1/16|
|Type||Fixed zoom lens|
|Focal Length||4.67 to 56.04 mm|
|35mm Equivalent Focal Length||29.6 to 355 mm|
|Maximum Aperture||f/1.2 to 3.5|
|Filter Diameter||62 mm|
|Stabilization||Optical image stabilizer|
|Wireless Connectivity||Via optional Wi-Fi and 4G LTE modems|
|Protocol||RTMP, MPEG2-TS/UDP, MPEG2-TS/TCP, RTSP/RTP, ZIXI|
|Bitrate||0.2 to 8.0 Mbps|
|Resolution||1920x1080, 1280x720, 720x480, 480x270|
|Package Weight||6.45 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||13.6 x 11.1 x 10.3"|