Single Channel 10GbE to x8 PCIe 2.0 Ethernet Adapter, Low Profile, RJ4
FastFrame™ NT11 RJ45
Single Port 10GBASE-T PCIe 2.0 Network Adapter
Model No. FFRM-NT11-000
FastFrame NT11 10GBASE-T NIC offers speeds 47% faster than Fibre Channel with the structured Ethernet wiring and patch panels familiar to networking professionals. Cards, ports & cabling are backwards compatible to GigE— and you can run 10Gb Ethernet over Cat6A cabling that's already in place. FastFrame 10GBASE-T NICs provide high performance connectivity without the cost and compatibility concerns of proprietary optics and twin-ax direct connect cables.
FastFrame NT11 provides lossless Ethernet (CEE) and Data Center Bridging (DCB) support provides improved iSCSI quality of service, for reliable access to storage. This enhanced iSCSI support makes FastFrame the ideal solution for, wiring closet/small data center installations, an existing NAS-dominated network, want to add network access to block data for remote offices, or to support IP routing over longer distances and ease installation and management for local IT admins.
- RJ45 (single)
- Data Center Bridging (DCB)/Enhanced Ethernet
- Flow Control
- MSI Support
- Jumbo frames
- Link Aggregation
Offloads (reduce CPU Overhead):
- IPv4 Header Checksum
- TCP/UDP Checksum (IPv4 & IPv6)
- VLAN Offload
- IPsec Offload (Windows)
For Windows & Linux:
- NUMA & RSS (allows load-balancing across CPUs)
- Advanced Packet Filtering
- VM Load Balancing
- VMDq Teaming Support
Host Bus Specifications:
- x8 mechanical and electrical PCIExpress 2.0 interconnect
- Backward compatible with PCIExpress 1.1
- Supports PCIe Base Spec 2.0, CEM Spec 2.0
- Windows Server®
- 3 year standard product warranty
- RoHS compliant
FeaturesATTO FastFrame 10GBASE-T NICs are built on latest-generation industry-leading Intel silicon for ubiquitous usability, and consume up to 30% less power than competitive 10GBASE-T NICs. A lower power rating means lower energy costs, lower data center maintenance fees, and less heat to dissipate.
In addition to broad support for Windows and Linux server and desktop operating systems, ATTO is a leader in high performance I/O connectivity for Mac OS X environments. ATTO also offers Xtend SAN, an iSCSI initiator for OSX, for a complete solution.
Extensive reseller & distributor programs, plus relationships with Tier1 partners, industry experience, partnerships, and top-flight support, make ATTO the choice for system builders who want a lasting footprint in storage- and data-intensive markets.
If you have a question or an issue, with ATTO you can expect a detailed answer and competent assistance based on 20 years’ experience in data-intensive environments.
- Benchmark - FastFrame Drivers
- Benchmark - FastFrame NICs
- Benchmark - FastFrame RoCE
- Benchmark - NIC Drivers for IT
Solution Briefs - Media
Solution Briefs - IT
Solution Briefs - General
- Manual - ATTO macOS ATNETSTAT for FastFrame NICs and ThunderLink NS Adapters
- Manual - FastFrame 10Gb Network Interface Cards Getting Started Guide
- Manual - FastFrame 10GBASE-T Network Interface Cards Getting Started Guide
- Manual - Utilities