Telestream Wirecast Gear 210
Wirecast Gear 210 from Telestream is a preconfigured hardware box that includes the Telestream Wirecast Pro 7 software. This enables you to capture, produce, and stream live content all in a single portable box that is good for use on a desktop or in a 19" rack. The Gear 210 features four built-in HD-SDI input ports, multiple LAN/Wi-Fi ports, plus USB 3.0 and USB-C ports. In addition to the Wirecast Pro 7 software, it includes Telestream Switch 3 Plus and the Advance with NDI version of NewBlue Titler Live. Display outputs can also feed high-resolution (up to UHD) presentation monitors for live in-venue screens.
The pre-installed software enables you to switch between multiple live cameras while dynamically mixing in other media, still images, and sounds, and adding production features such as transitions, instant replay, playlists, built-in titles, chroma key, virtual sets, and live scoreboards. Wirecast's built-in encoding engine allows you to stream high-quality H.264 video and AAC audio over RTMP, RTP, and Windows Media protocols while simultaneously recording to the internal 500GB of storage. You can select from over 30 built-in destinations for industry-leading streaming services and platforms such as Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Microsoft Azure, Akamai, DaCast, and Wowza.
- The Wirecast Gear 110 has a height of 1.3 RU, and can be mounted in a standard 19" rack with the included rack ears. It also comes with a set of rubber feet for use as a desktop unit.
- Pre-installed in the hardware is Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.
- The Wirecast Gear 210 incorporates a Magewell Pro Quad SDI capture card providing four input ports.
- A 500GB SSD provides approximately 10 hours of storage based on an h.264 capture setting of 1080p 29.97fps at medium quality.
- NewBlue Titler Live
- Included with Wirecast Gear 210 is the Advanced NDI version of NewBlue Titler Live which is designed for sports broadcasting professionals. It adds sports templates, 16 animations, remote operation over network (2-channel), plus control over game clocks and scores.
- Based on a short-depth rackmount for convenient mounting in a travel case or in-place installation. It comes with a set of rubber feet for tabletop operation built to easily fit into your production environment. The unit has no platter-based hard drives, making it ideal for transport.
Wirecast 7 Pro Features
- Improved Performance
- GPU-accelerated encoding: Use the Intel QuickSync or NVIDIA NVENC hardware capabilities of your computer to accelerate application performance and encoding speed.
- Efficient CPU usage: Wirecast 7 is more efficient than the previous versions due to performance optimizations
- Performance monitoring tools: Graphic representations of system CPU usage, memory, frame rate, bit rate, and RTMP Queue size help you see the strength of your stream or diagnose problems.
- Dynamic Editor
- Resize, position, crop, flip, rotate, add color correction, filters, and more with Wirecast's graphic editing features. You can also compose picture-in-picture shots or layer up to 250 different sources on-screen at the same time.
- Video Sync
- Delay the video and/or audio of an incoming source to better sync with the rest of your incoming video.
- Global Hotkey Manager
- Create hotkeys for switching, replay, or any other task, enabling easy repetition and muscle memory development.
- Updated Audio Mixing
- The redesigned built-in audio mixer allows for better control over any audio source. New features for version 7 include mix-minus, panning, solo, mute, and audio playout device selection.
- ISO Recording
- Available only on the Pro version of Wirecast 7, ISO Recording enables you to create high-resolution recordings of your individual (isolated) cameras or audio sources. Isolate clean shots (no titling or lower thirds) that can be used later for editing offline or for live replay during an event.
- Updated Text Generators
- Add text to your broadcast from a variety of sources, including typed-in text, from a file, or from an RSS feed. Type in your text and display it instantaneously, or use file-based text monitoring to read data from an external .txt file. The RSS feed feature allows you to have a running ticker built into your shots through the text widget.
- Color Correction
- Adjust the brightness, contrast, gamma, hue, and saturation for all your video and graphic sources.
- 3D Animated Titles
- Included with Wirecast version 7 is Titler Live Express. Choose from over 60 professionally designed main title and lower third templates, and then customize the color, font, and image to fit your needs.
- Unlimited Sources
- Capture any compatible source you need for your live production—cameras, microphones, webcams, IP cams, capture cards, computer screens, videos, still images, and more.
- Wireless Camera App
- Turn any iPhone (4S or newer) or iPad into a wireless camera, capturing into Wirecast as a source using the free Wirecast Cam iOS app.
- Internet/IP Stream Sourcing
- Available only on the Pro version of Wirecast, you can pull any live feed (RTSP/RTMP/HTTP/MMS) from your network or the internet directly into Wirecast as a source (you must have access credentials). You can also add Teradek streams from their separately available wireless devices for a completely wireless production solution.
- Twitter Integration
- Pull live Twitter feeds directly into you broadcasts for direct interaction with your audience.
- Switch between the sources you've captured or are capturing, in real time for your audience, and produce your show. Add professional-looking transitions and smooth fades between sources. Assign any audio input source to any or all your video sources, or vice versa.
- Easily add titles and lower thirds, scrolling, crawling, or live text to your broadcast. Choose from the template library of pre-made titles, or bring in professional animated 3D live titles, scoreboards, clocks, logos, and more using the included NewBlue Titler Live Express software.
- Live Chroma Key
- Transport your production to a new studio or location using Wirecast's high-quality, GPU-accelerated, real-time green screen solution. Replace your (green) background with your own video or still image, live and in the moment.
- Virtual Sets
- Add your own background or virtual studio behind your talent and place them in beautiful, realistic environments.
- The Pro version of Wirecast 7 includes a built-in scoreboard generator in addition to being compatible with separately available third-party solutions. Scoring data can be wrangled from a stadium scoreboard using Sportzcast technology.
- Choose from over 30 integrated destinations, or add your own custom RTMP destinations. Some popular destinations already included are Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Twitch, Microsoft Azure, DaCast, Churchstreaming.tv, and Wowza. Streaming to them is as easy as entering your username and password in Wirecast and getting automatically connected with your account.
- x264 Encoding
- Offering high-quality encoding, even with lower bit rates, x264 is one of the better low-latency formats that's compatible with most streaming platforms.
- Local Program Output Feed
- Take your Wirecast feed out directly to Blackmagic Design and AJA hardware. This setup is ideal for sending live feeds directly into editing, effects, and broadcast design systems.
|OS||Windows 10 Pro 64-bit|
|Included||Wirecast 7 Pro
Switch 3 Pro
NewBlue Titler Advance with NDI
|Package Weight||17.35 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.7 x 14.9 x 8.6"|