Telestream Wirecast Gear 230
Wirecast Gear 230 from Telestream is a preconfigured hardware box that includes the Telestream Wirecast Pro 8 software. This enables you to capture, produce, and stream live content all in a single portable box that is good for use on a desktop or in a 19" rack. The Gear 230 features four built-in 3G-SDI input ports, multiple LAN/Wi-Fi ports, plus USB 3.0 and USB-C ports. In addition to the Wirecast Pro 8 software, it includes Telestream Switch 4 and the Complete version of NewBlue Titler Live. A baseband 3G-SDI output can feed a recorder or live broadcasting equipment. Display outputs can also feed high-resolution (up to UHD 4K) presentation monitors for live in-venue screens.
The pre-installed software enables you to switch between multiple live cameras while dynamically mixing in other media, still images, and sounds, and adding production features such as transitions, instant replay, playlists, built-in titles, chroma key, virtual sets, and live scoreboards. Wirecast's built-in encoding engine allows you to stream high-quality H.264 video and AAC audio over RTMP, RTP, and Windows Media protocols while simultaneously recording to the internal 2TB of storage. You can select from over 30 built-in destinations for industry-leading streaming services and platforms such as Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Microsoft Azure, Akamai, DaCast, and Wowza.
- The Wirecast Gear 230 has a height of 1.3 RU, and can be mounted in a standard 19" rack with the included rack ears. It also comes with a set of rubber feet for use as a desktop unit.
- Pre-installed in the hardware is Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.
- The Wirecast Gear 230 incorporates a Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo 2 capture card providing four 3G-SDI input ports and a 3G-SDI output.
- A 2TB SSD drive provides approximately over 40 hours of storage, based on an H.264 capture setting of 1080p 29.97 fps at medium quality.
- NewBlue Titler Live Complete
- Included with Wirecast Gear 230 is the Complete version of NewBlue Titler Live which is designed for all broadcasting professionals. Complete combines all the features of Titler Live Social, Sport, and Preset. It also has data connectivity to drive graphics from automated inputs such as spreadsheets and RSS feeds, for unlimited design choices
- Based on a short-depth rackmount for convenient mounting in a travel case or in-place installation. It comes with a set of rubber feet for tabletop operation built to easily fit into your production environment. The unit has no platter-based hard drives, making it ideal for transport.
- Unlimited Sources
- Capture any compatible source you need for your live production—cameras, microphones, webcams, IP cams, capture cards, computer screens, videos, still images, and more.
- Wireless Camera App
- Turn any iPhone (4S or newer) or iPad into a wireless camera, capturing into Wirecast as a source using the free Wirecast Cam iOS app.
- Internet/IP Stream Sourcing
- Available only on the Pro version of Wirecast, you can pull any live feed (RTSP/RTMP/HTTP/MMS) from your network or the internet directly into Wirecast as a source (you must have access credentials). You can also add Teradek streams from their separately available wireless devices for a completely wireless production solution.
- Twitter Integration
- Pull live Twitter feeds directly into you broadcasts for direct interaction with your audience.
- Switch between the sources you've captured or are capturing, in real time for your audience, and produce your show. Add professional-looking transitions and smooth fades between sources. Assign any audio input source to any or all your video sources, or vice versa.
- Easily add titles and lower thirds, scrolling, crawling, or live text to your broadcast. Choose from the template library of pre-made titles, or bring in professional animated 3D live titles, scoreboards, clocks, logos, and more using the included NewBlue Titler Live Express software.
- Live Chroma Key
- Transport your production to a new studio or location using Wirecast's high-quality, GPU-accelerated, real-time green screen solution. Replace your (green) background with your own video or still image, live and in the moment.
- Virtual Sets
- Add your own background or virtual studio behind your talent and place them in beautiful, realistic environments.
- The Pro version of Wirecast 8 includes a built-in scoreboard generator in addition to being compatible with separately available third-party solutions. Scoring data can be wrangled from a stadium scoreboard using Sportzcast technology.
- Choose from over 30 integrated destinations, or add your own custom RTMP destinations. Some popular destinations already included are Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Twitch, Microsoft Azure, DaCast, Churchstreaming.tv, and Wowza. Streaming to them is as easy as entering your username and password in Wirecast and getting automatically connected with your account.
- H.264 Encoding with x264
- Offering high-quality H.264 encoding, even with lower bit rates, x264 is one of the better low-latency formats that's compatible with most streaming platforms.
- Local Program Output Feed
- Take your Wirecast feed out directly to Blackmagic Design and AJA hardware. This setup is ideal for sending live feeds directly into editing, effects, and broadcast design systems. A baseband 3G-SDI output is also available.
|OS||Windows 10 Pro 64-bit|
|Included||Wirecast 7 Pro
Switch 3 Pro
NewBlue Titler Ultimate
|Package Weight||14.75 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.7 x 14.1 x 7.7"|